8.1 Prize-winners will be determined by whether a Members Game Number relating to a Chance in the Lottery matches all or some of the Winning Number as described in Rule 7.1
- (a) If all six digits of the Game Number match the Winning Number and their positions then this is a “6 Number Match”.
- (b) If five digits of the Game Number match five digits of the Winning Number and their positions in the Game Number match their positions in the Winning Number then this is a “5 Number Match”
- (c) If four digits of the Game Number match four digits of the Winning Number and their positions match then this is a “4 Number Match”
- (d) If three digits of the Game Number match three digits of the Winning Number and their positions match then this is a “3 Number Match”
8.2 Prizes are issued as follows:
- (a) For a 6 Number Match the prize will be £10,000
- (b) For a 5 Number Match the prize will be £500.
- (c) For a 4 Number Match the prize will be £20.
- (d) For a 3 Number Match the prize will be £5.
8.3 Sterling reserves the right to amend the prizes at any time. Any such changes will be published on the Forces Website at least one month prior to a change being made.
8.4 Each Game Number shall only be entitled to win one prize in one Draw. The prize won will relate to the highest Number Match to which the Game Number matches.
8.5 The results of each Draw will be published on the Lottery website within one week of the date of the Draw and may also be published in any other manner determined by Sterling from time to time.
8.6 The winning Member will be notified by post within two weeks of the date of the Draw. Such notification will be accompanied by a cheque to the value of the prize won made payable to the Member. Cheques cannot be made payable to any other person or organisation.
8.7 The winning Members supported Society can claim their donation by contacting The Forces at: The Forces Lottery, Sterling Management Centre Ltd, Furness Gate, Peter Green Way, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, LA14 2PE.
8.8 Sterling reserves the right to withhold the payment of any prize until it is entirely satisfied that the Member who has won the prize has fully complied with the Rules.
8.9 If, upon winning any prize in the Lottery, you are not able to prove that you have met the criteria specified in Rules 2.1 (a), (b) and (c) above then you will not be entitled to receive that prize.
8.10 There are no alternatives to the prizes offered from time to time and no interest is payable.
8.11 Any unclaimed prizes will be re-credited to the Forces main account after a period of six months from the Draw date has elapsed and will be forfeited.
8.12 Any unclaimed donations will be re-credited to the Forces main account after a period of one month from the Draw date has elapsed and will be forfeited.